Re: Indexing Frequency and Site Size

Google isn't stupid and they've already figured out about filler pages
manipulating their serps. So it no longer matters if you have a billion
pages to your site or 1 single page to your site as far as them visiting
your site or pagerank is concerned. So the SEO Dave method of filler
pages for so called white hat seo is dead and gone. R.I.P. Filler Pages.
You've probably noticed lately that google is indexing a lot less of
them then they used to I'm sure. What do you think that's all about?
Google has finally woken up and taking back control of their search
engine. Bye Bye to internal pages created soley for manipulating a
site's serp in Google. Google sees that practice now for what it is
namely Black Hat SEO.