Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

____/ Linonut on Saturday 20 October 2007 16:56 : \____

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gatesx07jan07,0,6827615.story?coll=la-home-headlines

>> But what Roy "Lying Spamming Idiot" Schestowitz won't post and repost, is
>> that [H]omer the [S]hit-eating [H]ypocrite personally traveled to Nigeria to
>> work on proprietary software systems that helped an oil firm pollute and
>> exploit and sicken the locals.
>>
>> Why won't you read condemnations of [H]omer the [H]ypocrite from Roy "Still
>> On Daddy's Dole!" Schestowitz?  Because Roy is just as big a hypocrite as
>> [H]omer.  This wanker spends years writing anti-MS stupidity on cola, but
>> lists Windows and Visual Basic skills on his resume, just so he can get a
>> better job - someday.
>>
>> And now the [H]omer hypocrite has the nerve to spew pious claims of morality
>> all over cola, when he should be returning all that ill-gotten money to the
>> Nigerians he helped harm.
>
> I think you're a crackpot!

I can't read his text quickly enough. It's so poorly written. No point made. I
wonder if he codes the same way.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
Mem:    515500k total,   452988k used,    62512k free,     1020k buffers