[News] Tilting Windows for Linux - New Release Announced

  • Subject: [News] Tilting Windows for Linux - New Release Announced
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:09:03 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
[Xmonad] ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.4

,----[ Quote ]
| The xmonad dev team is pleased to announce the 0.4 release of xmonad!
|
|                            http://xmonad.org
|
| xmonad is a tiling window manager for X. Windows are arranged
| automatically to tile the screen without gaps or overlap, maximising
| screen use.
`----

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2007-October/002906.html

Related (more on tilting [W]indows):

From: bradsi Fri Oct 18 14:24:00 1991
To: dawntr; jonl; makemap; mikemur; philipg; vijayc
Cc: garygi; hankv; lewisl; peteh
Subject: Re: Excel brainstorm group
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 14:20:38 PDT

I'd be glad to help tilt lotus into into the death spiral. I could do it
friday afternoon but not saturday. I could do it pretty much any time
the followung week.

http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/010807/PLEX_1031.pdf