Re: Roy Schestowitz, Homer, Linux and Castration? Is this weird? Is Linux a CULT?

traci.alicock@xxxxxxxxx, Google-Groups poster using proxy server 194.57.83.225 wrote:

Just asking because this Linux cult seems very strange to me.
Cutting off ones balls for Linux? Come on, you can't be
serious? Then again looking at your posting history Roy
Schestowitz and Homer, you must be. Not only is Roy apparently
interested in castrating himself for Linux, he seems to want
to castrate others in the name of Linux as well.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2a...

Sara Brown wrote:

So it appears someone concocted this whole story about a
"castration operation" (And doesn`t seem to understand that
castration is NOT a sex change) just to make their
anti-computer posting seem more "On Topic" and be allowed
into this group?

<SNIP>

BTW what the hell is Linux?

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/i_d8cc9701b986e1ae6fac6d20356b3380

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
194.57.83.225

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location 	[France] France (Besançon, Franche-Comte)
Spider First Seen 	approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 month, 3 weeks
Spider Sightings 	27 visit(s)
First Post On 	approximately 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Last Post On 	within 1 month, 3 weeks
Form Posts 	14 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
[/quote]

--
HPT