[News] Screenshots from the Latest Test Build of Fedora 8

  • Subject: [News] Screenshots from the Latest Test Build of Fedora 8
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:39:57 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Fedora 8 Test 3 - Visual impressions

,----[ Quote ]
| Some screenshots from Fedora 8 Test 3 with Infinity.
`----

http://fabaff.blogspot.com/2007/10/fedora-8-test-3-visual-impressions.html

Related:

Announcing Fedora 8 Test 3 (7.92)!

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 8 Test 3 is here! This is the last test release before the
| development freeze and a great time to test all those packages that you
| know and love.
`----

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-October/msg00001.html

Fedora 8 with NetworkManager 0.7 and KDE 4 development/runtime environment

,----[ Quote ]
| The Fedora development branch got a set of new packages: NetworkManager was
| updated to a development snapshot of version 0.7, and KDE 4 base packages
| found their way into the repository.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/09/23/fedora-8-with-networkmanager-07-and-kde-4-developmentruntime-environment/

ReviewLinux.Com: Quick Look at the New Fedora Core 8

,----[ Quote ]
| We decided to have a quick look at the new Fedora Core 8. With its GNOME
| Desktop we found this distribution easy to install. Check out our short Flash
| Video about Fedora Core 8!
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/index.php?m=show&id=7017

Fedora Electronics Lab