[News] Open Source Project Rising Demand Illustrated, FSF/GNU Sites Improved

  • Subject: [News] Open Source Project Rising Demand Illustrated, FSF/GNU Sites Improved
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:56:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Projity Hits 100,000 OpenProj Download Milestone in First Full Month OpenProj
is a Free Replacement of Microsoft Project Available on Linux, Unix, Mac or
Windows

Mindbridge CTO Shares Valuable Insights on Virtualizing a Business

,----[ Quote ]
| At Mindbridge we try to use Open Source Software (OSS) as often as possible.
`----

http://virtualization.sys-con.com/read/443947_p.htm

FSF/GNU Project Web Site Overhauls Make Navigation Easier

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blue-gnu.biz/content/fsf_gnu_project_web_site_overhauls_make_navigation_easier