Re: The Micoshaft Asstroturfer rodolfo.garcia, is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 17 October 2007 03:16 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> On Oct 16, 7:31 pm, Linonut <lino...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, cc belched out this bit o' wisdom:

>>> That asstroturfers want to counter them?
>>
>> The thousands of posts that go unreplied to every month disagree with
>> you.
>
> So you're contradicting yourself.  First you say they are back again,
> now that Roy's posting, implying that they're back to counter Roy.
>
> Then you say that "thousands of posts" go unreplied, implying that Roy's
> posts are feckless, and not in need of countering.
>
> Which is it?
>
> A small, maybe significant number have responses.
>
> Probably a lot more just get a reading, though.

Thanks, Chris. To be fair, the threads don't ask any questions. They deliver
some information.

Sorry about the recent potsing volume. I'm catching up with last week's news as
well (plenty of great progress for Linux!), so there's a little more to pass
on. :-)

Charity: compensating for a broken system rather than actually fixing it