Re: Puppy Linux Reviewed, Gets Recommendation

<kevpan815@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OA5cFCGEIHA.1164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
roys.testicles@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 16, 8:44 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Puppy Linux grows bigger teeth

Tried Puppy Linux and it destroyed my hard disk and all the data on
it.
Like most Linux versions, Puppy Linux sucks.

Where are my balls?

Google Schestowitz+castrate for details.

OMG I can't get hard anymore!!!
What's that slit between my legs?

Google me for details.

I Am Looking Forward To Permanently Abandoning Both Windows Vista RTM And Windows Server 2008 Release Candidate 0, In Favor Of Open Source Linux Ubuntu 7.10 RTW On Thursday, Just FYI.

P.S. Microsoft Never Did Answer My Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Bug Reports And My Suggestion That They Make It A Public Technical Beta, Just FYI. My Win, Their Loss, Just FYI.

I Am Looking Forward To Your Not Posting In This NG Anymore Because, Obviously, You Will Be Posting Only In Alt.OS.Linux.Ubuntu, Given Your New Allegence To All Things Ubuntu. Good Luck With That.

lang