Re: The SPAMMER, Roy Schestowitz, is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<rodolfo.garcia44@xxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht news:1192553598.644917.269950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh well. The group has become unreadable again.

After 3 or 4 days where this group, comp.os.linux.advocacy, was
actually readable via Google and even enjoyable, it seems that the
return of Roy SPAMMER Schestowitz has reduced the group to a confused
mess of 1 line posts few of which get replies.

Take note of the good discussion that transpired while the SPAMMER was
on hiatus.
Homer made a few News posts, but they were decent, worthy of
discussion and that's exactly what happened.
People discussed, which is what the charter says this group is about.

Don't believe it?
Look for yourself at the past 3 days while Roy Schestowitz was gone
and take an unbiased approach.
What's really painfully obvious is how few people are really left in
this group.

When Roy is SPAMMING the hell out of COLA, at first glance it
*appears* that there is a lot of traffic, mostly because of his
massive daily spewage.

Now look at the group with Roy "The SPAMMER" Schestowitz gone for a
couple of days and the truth comes out.
It's pathetic how few Linux advocates, or even people in general are
left in this group compared to how many different people were posting
here a couple of years ago, before Roy Schestowitz took over the
group.

It becomes painfully obvious that there are about 6 people left.
That's not even close to the numbers from 2 years ago.

Again, go look for yourself.
Google up the group from 2 or 3 years ago, before Roy started posting
and you can make your own conclusions.

On another note, it's interesting to see how Roy Schestowitz, the
SPAMMER, is pissing off the digg community with his constant flag
waving, inaccurate subject lines and references to blogs instead of
legitimate references to back up his claims.

They are a much more sophisticated group over at digg and they have
Roy Schestowitz all figured out.
What puzzles me is why this group, comp.os.linux.advocacy, seems to be
so slow to figure out that Roy "SPAMMER" Schestowitz is a paid
spammer, and a dishonest one as well.
It's pretty obvious that nobody would spend huge amounts of time
SPAMMING COLA for free.
Especially when one is a doctoral student at The University of
Manchester.

Like I said, COLA people seem to be a bit slow.

P.S.

I'll save you the time in replying:

nr. 1. might be "Hi flatty". Let's wait for Kohlbois reply!

1. No posting history,google,gmail must be a troll. (Try reading the
message instead of attacking the messenger)
2. Get a real newsreader. I thought Google runs on Linux?
3. Use filters. Why? I might miss something good.
4. Roy is a great advocate (Is he really? He's a great spammer, but an
advocate?)
5. Roy scares the trolls away. (I didn't see any obvious trolls while
he was gone). What Roy scares away is normal discussion.
6. Make up any excuse you like but the facts speak for themselves.
This group was a far better place for 3 or 4 days while Roy
Schestowitz was gone.
Quality posts generate discussion.
Quantity of off topic posts do nothing but clog the group.
7. It's Gary Stewart again. So what? Read the message......

Rudy