Re: [News] [Summary] GNU/Linux suffering coordinated attack from Microsoft and its proxies

____/ [H]omer on Saturday 13 October 2007 18:02 : \____

> . Today, eBay Australia depicts phishers as GNU/Linux users, thus
> promoting the idea that GNU/Linux is illegal and its users are
> criminals. [5]

I wonder who is getting paid for this. It's disgusting and I didn't realise how
many direction this was coming from. The Mafia is up for busting kneecaps. Can
you see Ballmer dribbling?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Holey (sic) Cow! Longhorn is full of holes...
Mem:    515500k total,   447996k used,    67504k free,     4424k buffers