Re: [News] Free (as in Freedom) Music Bad News to RIAA; MSNBC Sought 'Piracy Tax'

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 31 October 2007 10:17 : \____

>> Watch how many people are discovered in MySpace and YouTub.
>                                                          ^^^
>
> Is that home videos of people singing in the bath? :)

Heh. No, I just still rarely proofread. Reminds me of a sort of joke (YouTub):

Zune tops million mark, again

,----[ Quote ]
| After the false alarm back in May, yesterday's announcement that Microsoft
| has now officially reached their goal of one million Zunes sold (or is that
| shipped?) had about as much fanfare as a fart in a bathtub.

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9747850-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

Zune stinks. It doesn't make much noise either.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
Cpu(s): 35.1%us,  5.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 54.6%id,  3.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st