Re: [News] Good Review of Debian Etch and Rave About Kubuntu Linux

Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Another Day Another Distro ? Part 5 ? Debian 4.0 Etch
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Overall I really enjoyed using Debian I have to say and I suppose that may
>> | have been influenced by my own political leanings but it really wasn't as
>> | hard as I'd expected at all.
>> `----
>>
>> http://adventuresinopensource.blogspot.com/2007/10/another-day-another-distro-part-5.html
>
> Debian rox!

Debian doesnt "Rox" at all. Its a more "stable" as in "doesnt change"
version of Ubuntu. Nearly always way behind the curve in updates. I use
both Ubuntu and Debian and, to be honest, can't tell the difference
between them other (both using Gnome) than the fact that Ubuntu is more
stable (as in operating stable).

--
Politicos y periodistas comparten el triste destino de tener que hablar
hoy ya de cosas que hasta mañana no comprenderan totalmente.