Re: [News] BECTA Pretends to Have Changed Amid European Commission Probe for Public Money Misuse

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 29 October 2007 10:45 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Monday 29 October 2007 09:40 : \____

>>> So reporting "hearsay" without substantiating about what software he
>>> actually talks is "defending rights and freedom"
>>
>> I wasn't referring specifically to that one claim. See the bits had
>> quoted.
>
> If you think that Mark is "defending rights and freedom" with his
> GPL3-cultists idiocy, you are even more insane than I thought previously
>
> He certainly is not defending anyones rights and freedoms.
> He is activly pursuing to take away rights with his GPL3-shit

You're absolutely right.

He takes /away/ rights with GPLv3, namely:

* The right to /prevent/ people from running code on hardware they own.

* The right to share with a friend some piece of code /without/ paying
Microsoft 'tax'.

* The right to receive improvements to one's code (including bugfixes), which
other freeloaders use to make a lot of money in isolation.

How /dare/ Mark take away the rights of the greedy? The right to suppress; The
right to exploit; the right to terrorise; the right to extort...

>>> Roy, you should take your medication ASAP
>>> You are blaring incoherently again
>>>
>>> < snip irrelevant bullshit >
>>
>> How kind (and polite) of you.
>>

> I could have worded it more appropreately. I would have used much stronger
> wording then

You're not happy with your life, are you?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's