Re: [News] Another Win for GPLv3

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Sunday 28 October 2007 07:59 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Saturday 27 October 2007 16:24 : \____

>>> More whishful thinking
>>>
>>> Don't you ever tire of sounding ridiculous?
>>
>> No, I know what I read.
>>

> Do they write about aliens abducting people also in those rags?

It was in the kernel mailing lists and Morton was involved, IIRC. It was not
said explicitly, but I can find it if you're interested.

Several days/a week later Jonathan Schwartz invited Linus over for dinner and
wine. There was tension he wanted to lower.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full