Free Speech Under Attack In Comp.Os.Linux.Advocacy

  • Subject: Free Speech Under Attack In Comp.Os.Linux.Advocacy
  • From: traci.manicotti@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:35:21 -0700
  • Complaints-to: groups-abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It appears that the hypocrites in comp.os.linux.advocacy are hard at
work behind the scenes attempting to have people who disagree with
them silenced.
I received a notice from my ISP that several complaints had been
logged against me for posting off topic posts in
comp.os.linux.advocacy.
I know that Mark Kent and Roy Schestowitz are behind this but the
irony is that much of their postings are far off topic and putting
{rival} or {other} as a prefix does not alter the fact that this crap
clogs the group, especially for those using web based browsers like
Google.

Conclusion, Linux users, at least in comp.os.linux.advocacy, are
nothing more than hypocrites who like to claim 'freedom' but who in
reality are only interested in their particular version of freedom.

While my ISP would not reveal the names of the people complaining, I
did suggest they google a couple of names because I know where the
filth is eminating from.
I think I can still here the customer service lady laughing.
The crux of the matter is while they did cause a minor bit of
annoyance, the laugh at the other end of the phone when certain
people's names were googled was well worth it.
Those involved know who they are.
I'm simply warning others to be care, or better yet post from anon
sites like I am doing.
And why not?
Dareon, Doug Mentohl has been doing it for years.
Funny how High Plains Humper never seems to notice.
Doug is the smart one.