[News] 10 Predatory Quotes from a Monopoly Abuser

  • Subject: [News] 10 Predatory Quotes from a Monopoly Abuser
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 00:03:44 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ten Absolutely Stupid Quotes By Steve Ballmer

,----[ Quote ]
| Steve Ballmer has been the CEO of Microsoft since year 2000. As you probably
| know, he is a bit eccentric guy. So far Steve has produced dozens of
| absolutely "outstanding" quotations which definitely should be known.
`----

http://thelinuxway.blogspot.com/2007/10/ten-absolutely-stupid-quotes-by-steve.html

Related:

Behavior May Suggest We're Not Only Human

,----[ Quote ]
| When Emory University primatologist Frans de Waal read a news story that
| said Microsoft's chief executive, Steve Ballmer, had hurled a chair
| across the room on hearing an employee was going to work for rival
| Google, the scientist immediately made a connection with his own
| research: "When I see such behavior, I think of a chimpanzee."
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer#Public_persona

“Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google.”

             –Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

“Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches.”

             –Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

How To Make A Microserf Smile

,----[ Quote ]