Re: Microsoft - an update ...

"Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fft72v$hp1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 'Microsoft Corp. today announced revenue of $13.76 billion for the quarter
> ended September 30, 2007'
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press/2007/oct07/10-25MSFTQ108PR.mspx?rss_fdn=Press%20Releases
>
> 'The following report regarding Microsoft?s financial practices is the
> most widely read report on my website since 1999. Numerous major news
> stories have appeared based upon the report titled Microsoft Financial
> Pyramid Summary'
>
> http://billparish.wordpress.com/2007/09/10/microsoft-an-update/
>
> 'The first and most important tool Microsoft uses is the manipulation of
> earnings to ensure analysts? expectations are met'
>
> http://snipurl.com/1sr9n
> http://vistasucks.wordpress.com/2007/06/06/researcher-microsoft-is-the-key-architect-of-the-greatest-financial-pyramid-scheme-this-century/

Gee Daeron,

This crapola is pretty lame even for a low-level shill like you. I can come
up with dozens of credible references from the Wall Street Journal, New York
Times, Chicago Tribune, Barrons, Financial Times, Fortune, Forbes, etc that
all confirm that Microsoft had an absolutely awesome quarter and is kicking
ass in all of it's business units.

But the best that you could come up with is some lame blog entry from some
loser that nobody has ever heard of.

Do try harder. Or the masters that pay you and Roy Schestowitz to shill for
them will cut the money they pay you to post your shit.