Re: [News] TurboLinux joins Microsoft's Protection Racket

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 24 October 2007 09:26 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 23 October 2007 08:45 : \____
>>
>>> The fourth member of the Monkey Club:
>>>
>>> .----
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS2804920911.html
>>
>> That would be another domain name.
>>
>> Not a big surprise here.
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/07/10/turbolinux-ooxml/
>>

> Another distro in financial trouble, one must assume.

Yes, that's what I thought. The Wizpy was killed by iPhones at al as well. Big
budget hole, I presume. You should see the reactions in blogs. As for the
press, they drink the Microsoft kool-aid: collaboration, Linux gets help from
Microsoft, 'protection', Japanese users 'protected'.

I once received an enquiry from the press (on Novell)... they still focus on
the garbage Novell and Microsoft PR tell them. Disgraceful!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com