Re: Another Kick-ass Column from Jeremy Allison on INNOVA~1

big.momma.thornton@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Simple answer.
> Roy is sucking Jeremy's dick because Roy apparently  has none of his
> own to play with.
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/7964f3928d5281fa/869ff5bd2f7d22f9?q=schestowitz&lnk=ol&;

Roy's a lying spamming idiot fer sure, but that lame 'Roy's Testicles' crap
should be beneath you flatty.

> Roy is all about Roy.
> Don't believe it?
> Read his website, but anonimize yourself because you will see attacks/
> probes from that domain after you visit the site.
> His site is like some kind of a sicko shrine unto himself.
> Roy wants to conquer the Internet. Be it Google, digg, Netscape etc.
> He wants his name splattered all over the place because it makes a
> misfit, a perpetual student, no girlfriend, little social life nerd
> feel important.

Any rational person will read a few posts from Roy, [H]omer and their ilk
and dismiss them as obsessed weirdos.  I notice Roy posted a bunch of stuff
at 3am his time.  wtf?

> For him to receive correspondence from people like Allison makes him
> feel important.

I notice [H]omer the [C]lown was sucking up, too.

What the numbnuts fail to understand is this: by far the best OSS
proselytizing is done by writing superior software and releasing it under
open source licenses.  Problem is, the best developers refuse to give their
work away, and so the OSS world ends up with lots of reject copycat software
like Dia and OO Base and gnucash and X-Moto.

> Nothing could be further from the truth.
>
> Roy is a nothing.
> He is looked upon as a joke, a fool a time waster and a patsy.

Nailed him to a *T*!

> At some point he will flame out and disappear and the Linux movement
> will find another patsy to promote their agenda.
> Many have come before Roy and many will follow.

How many obsessed lackeys are there in OSS bizarro world?

> Ten years from now when Roy looks back at all the time he wasted in
> COLA instead of building a career and actually working at a real job
> for a change (freshman fluffer doesn't count) and when he Googles his
> name and sees all the psycho babble that pops up he will wish he had
> chosen a different path for his life.
> Trust me, it will happen.

He's preparing for that future job and career by highlighting his Windows
and VB skills on his resume.  It's almost a guarantee he'll use Windows and
lots of patented, proprietary systems all day long on the job.