Re: [News] Tesco Preinstalls GNU/Linux on PCs!

____/ [H]omer on Monday 22 October 2007 12:09 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that 7 spake thusly:
>> Micoshaft Asstroturfer DFS wrote:

>>> Unfortunately it requires an adult to sign for upon delivery, so
>>> many Linux developers will have to get Moms to sign...
>
> At least they /can/ write. I hear that delivery of Windows boxen merely
> requires the recipient to drool on the invoice.
>
>> You purile pratt!!
>
> Nonsense. DooFy isn't old enough to be puerile. Wait until he outgrows
> his crayons and Microsoft embroidered security blanket, /then/ you can
> call him puerile.
>
>> Go to your teacher and preach some Linux now!
>
> Teaching assumes that one's pupil has the ability to learn, and I'm
> afraid DooFy lacks that capacity. Just give him a soft toy, and some
> paste ... he likes paste.

Don't get 7 started in "Pista".

>> http://www.livecdlist.com http://www.distrowatch.com
>
> Oh dear God, don't send him there ... he'll die of a brain haemorrhage
> induced by being forced to make an actual /decision/. Choice confuses
> people like DooFy. Choice is bad. Choice is evil. Just let Uncle Sweaty
> make DooFy's choices for him, it's safer. See, you almost made him cry.
>
>>> http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.200-3224/btnResultSort.x%3d509/btnResultSort
%3d291.aspx

> Oops, too late.
>
> Oh well. Maybe we could just stick him in a cupboard 'till he stops
> crying. Now, stop making DooFy cry, and help me find his dummy ... no
> /not/ Hadron ... the /other/ dummy.

The other dummy is a quack. Good riddance (for now).

Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man
Cpu(s): 26.4%us,  4.4%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.1%id,  3.7%wa,  0.2%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st