[News] [Rival] The end of Microsoft as we know it?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] The end of Microsoft as we know it?
  • From: "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 01:20:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft set to become little more than a "holding company":

.----

`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/more-evidence-microsofts-going-way/story.aspx?guid={440BADC1-5825-482B-8976-153BEF719233}

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 01:17:51 up 73 days, 12 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.12, 0.13