Re: Linux is just hard-disk pollution!!!

William Poaster wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> I can't read his text quickly enough. It's so poorly written. No
>> point made. I wonder if he codes the same way.
>
> He claims to code for M$Office doesn't he? So it's more than likely.

Despite claiming I build RAD system w/ "crayons", Dumb Willie still won't
pony up and show us all how to build an interface around those few tables I
listed.  Nor will he say what software skills he has, or what he uses at
work.

It's the cola idiot way: lie and insult, then slink away fast.