Re: [News] Microsoft's Number 1 Anti-Linux Crusader Talks to Wired Magazine

____/ BearItAll on Monday 10 September 2007 13:23 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Inside the Mind of the Man Who Tried to Milk Linux
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Wired News: You're vilified in the open-source community.
>> |
>> | McBride: I've noticed.
>> |
>> | WN: People are calling you a troll. What do you say to people who say
>> | that you are an open-source terrorist?
>> |
>> | McBride: It's the negative image our enemies have tried to create around
>> | the company and around me as an individual.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/2007/09/mcbride
>>

> Gads, this man would have made a good cold war general wouldn't he.
>
> McBride, we are deeply sorry that you concider us your enemy. Well, when I
> say deeply sorry, I really mean that we couldn't give a toss.
>
> Hows this years company benefits package looking by the way, expecting a
> little earner from the huge sales of Vista were you, when in fact the they
> doesn't seem to be any.

I bet that if he can take this much hatred, he'd find sympathy in Steve "I'll
f**king kill Google" Ballmer.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Here be hills, there be dragons!
Cpu(s): 33.3%us,  5.3%sy,  1.0%ni, 56.0%id,  3.9%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st