Re: Eudora E-mail Program Reborn as Open Source

____/ [H]omer on Sunday 09 September 2007 21:25 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:
>
>>> Eveything ends up in the form of open source, which thrives in
>>> reuse. This marks the impact of an unstoppable trend!
>>
>> They're taking food off of Ballmer's plate!
>
> Well it's not like Fatty Ballmer couldn't use a diet, in both the
> literal and metaphorical sense.

Just under 3 years ago, Dvorak talked about Ballmer's diet.. Stevie started to
look like a wigless rooster and it just, well... looked appalling. He has
gained back some weight since. I'd still win a fight against him easily, if
(hypothetically) there was a one-on-one. But the guy is crazy and I'd imagine
he'd play dirty and not hesitate to hit below the crotch. The reflects
perfectly well on Microsoft's long-time strategy. Just win by cheating, but
it's still winning if you can get away with it and the referee doesn't see (or
can be bribed).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"