Re: Beards? Unwashed?!?! No, Kernel Hackers Are Normal. (New and Rare Group Photo)

dapunka schreef:
On 9 Sep, 12:56, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kernel Summit: customer panel and group photo

,----[ Quote ]
| Also, for all readers, [it] is the obligatory group photo, available in
| medium resolution, full resolution, and full resolution annotated forms.
`----

http://lwn.net/Articles/248893/

What do you mean, no beards?  I counted 3 - the beardy in the front
row is cross-legged, probably about to levitate - and, if you want
weird, check out the guy with blue hair!!  ;)

I count about 10 beards (excluding the goaties) and what's so shocking about blue hair?

Missed the 1980's Punk Rock generation eh?

Cheers
--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com