Re: [News] [Rival] More XBox360 Expoilts, Mistakes, Flukes

____/ Quantum Leaper on Saturday 08 September 2007 00:47 : \____

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ban-solid/major-nelson-clears-up-the-xbox-live-mega+ban-297293.php

> Even if they did a 24-hour ban of users for using an Expliot,  would it be
> right or wrong?

Thanks. Yes, I saw the reference to Kotaku yesterday. The exploit itself is
what drew people's attention. As pointed out in the OP, exploit in
the 'system' have previously cost people money. Accounts got stolen and
Microsoft tried to deny the issue. It was a big story at the time and a lot of
people were angry.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
 01:00:01 up 32 days,  3:53,  5 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.69, 0.88