Re: [News] [Rival] Feds Recommend Fast Internet Lanes for Rich People; Judge Defends Freedom of Speech

> Feds OK Fee for Priority Web Traffic
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | The agency told the Federal Communications Commission, which is
> reviewing
> | high-speed Internet practices, that it is opposed to "Net neutrality,"
> the
> | principle that all Internet sites should be equally accessible to any
> Web
> | user.
> `----
>
> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070906/D8RG2J9O0.html

So? I ain't rich but rich people already have faster cars and faster travel.
(Plane is faster than a bus. Private plane is faster than commercial plane.
Etc.) People with high-speed internet access pay more than some shmuck with
a modem.

If someone is willing to pay for faster net access then why should I care?
Like all things in life, you get what you pay for.