[News] [Rival] Microsoft Demonstrates Poor Availability, Partners Illustrate Poor Web Deisgn

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Demonstrates Poor Availability, Partners Illustrate Poor Web Deisgn
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 12:17:40 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft.com down

,----[ Quote ]
| This isn't really all that big news, but when a major site like Microsoft.com
| goes down, even for a few minutes, I just have to gloat.
`----

http://egotech.blogspot.com/2007/09/microsoftcom-down.html

Microsoft Gold Partners...

http://www.sbspros.net/

Look what was used to build the site. Maybe Microsoft accept just anyone whose
vote it can buy for OOXML.

Related:

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=msownedba6.png

Canadian nuclear safety site defaced by hacker

,----[ Quote ]
| The Citizen--which published a color photograph of one of the
| tampered pages--said the hacker had left a message saying "Please
| dont (sic) put me in jail...oops, I divided by zero."
`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6157647.html
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.nuclearsafety.gc.ca

Malicious Website: Super Bowl XLI / Dolphin Stadium

,----[ Quote ]
| Websense Security Labs has discovered that the official website
| of Dolphin Stadium has been compromised with malicious code. The
| Dolphin Stadium is currently experiencing a large number of visitors,
| as it is the home of Sunday's Super Bowl XLI. The site is linked
| from numerous official Super Bowl websites and various Super
| Bowl-related search terms return links to the site.
`----

http://www.websense.com/securitylabs/alerts/alert.php?AlertID=733

MSN.co.uk money related websites hacked and defaced

,----[ Quote ]
| Two websites belonging to MSN (Microsoft Network) in the United
| Kingdom, were defaced today by an attacker who goes by the nickname
| "DARK LORD".
`----

http://www.ddosed.com/2007/02/01/msn-uk-money-related-websites-hacked-and-defaced/

[Nokia's Windows-based Site Gets Cracked]

http://monarkstudios.ca/hacked.JPG
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://nokia.ca

Hackers attack Gorbachev's [Windows-based] Web site

,----[ Quote ]
| The perpetrators posted photographs of the suppressed rally on the
| Web site and published an open letter to the former leader, blaming
| him for the deaths of more 130 people -- a tragedy known in Azerbaijan
| as the Black January.
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/ap_on_hi_te/russia_gorbachev
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.mikhailgorbachev.org