Re: [News] [Rival] Europe's Antitrust Ruling Approaches -- Split Decision? Microsoft Split?

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 05 September 2007 15:29 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 05 September 2007 10:11 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> So where did they admit to this?
>>
>> Groklaw showed the letter that they sent to Swedish partner. I believe that
>> one of their MSDN blogs could not deny this (Microsoft employees), so the
>> press reported this as it is -- "bribery".
>>

> Ahh, really caught with their trousers down, then.

Yes, and no punishment. I am still waiting to see Robbie Bach jailed for
stealing $6 million from investors.

The law is blind. And yet they give people parking tickets...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | #FFFFFFF4 ADD &R1, "9999999", &BankAccount
Swap:  1510068k total,   702232k used,   807836k free,    42832k cached