Re: [News] Problems Ahead for iPhone, Its 'Pal' AT&T Keeps Censoring the Web

Mark Kent wrote:

>> Apple faces European Iphone legal battle
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Apple here in Europe is anticipating a wave of hassle when it finally
>>| gets around to putting out the Iphone here, rumoured to be ready to go
>>| in October.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=41644
>
> Is it still 2.5G, or are they planning a 3G version?  If it's still only
> 2.5G, I can't really see why anyone would want one.

Well, lots of cell phones are not 3G. But anyone claiming that the iphone
is "superior" has serious mental problems. At best, it is (a little)
different.
And for anyone wanting/needing 3G it is simply a "really bad choice(tm)".
Apart from its rather bad sound quality, its problems with the screen and
its ridiculous price tag

< snip >
--
I doubt, therefore I might be.