Re: I, Roy C. Schestowitz Am A Compulsive Eunich Spammer. Please help me.

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 02:56:14 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>F**k off, Gary. You're creating fake Yahoo mail account just for a single post
>now?

It looks like this mental case is creating a whole raft of phony accounts just
to bug you, the COLA group and all the groups he's cross posting to.

Easy to pigeon hole this jerk. No life, no brain, no job and no way in hell will
this "guy" ever get a girl friend. Nothing left to do except post crap in the
newsgroups and hope to get a rise out of somebody.