Re: [News] Is Windows "a Cancer" to GPL? Microsoft Subjected to GPL?

____/ Linonut on Saturday 01 September 2007 13:46 : \____

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Microsoft+is+a+cancer%22&btnG=Google+Search

>    Results 1 - 10 of about 4,470 for "Microsoft is a cancer".

Won't work, probably because of permutation. Cancer is a Microsoft would fit as
well, as in "the doctor's diagnosis says I have a Microsoft". Anyway, we're
moving into morbid humour territory here. Blame Ballmer for starting the whole
thing by comparing programming and law to an illness. Gates used the political
analogy ("communism") and Allchin used nationalism ("unamerican").

Microsoft and stereotypes. What a pair!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I feed my 3 penguins with electricity and love"