Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lied to Media About Office 2007 Sales, Office 2003 Weaknesses Exposed

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lied to Media About Office 2007 Sales, Office 2003 Weaknesses Exposed
  • From: "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:09:07 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Office 2007: 70 million not served
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> What percentage of the 70 million copies sold between July 1, 2006,
>> and June 30, 2007, were Office 2007? Iâ??d be a good percent of them
>> were, but Microsoft wonâ??t commentâ?¦.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=723
>
> They lie about Vista, they lie about Office, but it's probably not a
> crime that will get any of these crooks into prison.

You (and other "advocates") lie about Vista, and about Office, but it's
probably not a crime that will get any of you losers into prison.

> Microsoft Releases Office 2003 Service Pack 3
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> Microsoft is making the third service pack for Office 2003 available
>> for free download Sept. 18, which the company says strengthens the
>> product's defenses against malicious software.
> `----

> In other Words (sic), it's still not secure.

Maybe Ubuntu can help them
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue52#head-b009291e4151391137b8f04a53adea995d0ee280

>> Sony, like Microsoft, announces units shipped, not actually sold.
>> This allows both companies to advertise sales numbers based on how
>> many units they can force retailers to accept, not on how many units
>> customers actually buy; both have considerable market power to push
>> excess unsold inventory into the channel."
> `----
>
> http://www.informationarbitrage.com/2007/04/microsoft_phili.html

Signed,
Sure I Quote Blogs
I'll Quote Anyone Who Says Anything Negative About Microsoft
What Else Do You Expect From A Lying Spamming Idiot?