[News] GDM2 2.20.0 Released; New KateOS 3.6 Reviews

  • Subject: [News] GDM2 2.20.0 Released; New KateOS 3.6 Reviews
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 09:38:01 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
GDM2 2.20.0 (stable), the “Beautiful Bay” Release

,----[ Quote ]
| If you have no clue what GDM is, refer to the documentation links
| at the bottom of this announcement.
|
| The 2.20.0 release is a stable release of the GNOME Display Manager
| (GDM) program with the following bug fixes and improvements.
`----

http://freesoftnews.com/archives/3656

ReviewLinux.Com: My First Look at KateOS 3.6 Live

,----[ Quote ]
| KateOS 3.6 Live was release just a day ago and after 8 months of development
| I just thought I would take a quick look at it. Enjoy the few screenshots and
| flash video of the desktop in action.
`----

http://www.reviewlinux.com/index.php?m=show&id=7103

Related:

KateOS 3.2: Installation Made Easy

,----[ Quote ]
| Presently KateOS is ranked thirty-third at DistroWatch.
|
| [...]
|
| In general KateOS Live 3.2 Beta seems to run very nice and
| the time I have spent with it so far has definitely been
| enjoyable. In fact, I am considering installing KateOS 3.2
| on a few production machines. Having an installer built
| into the LiveCD has become the de facto standard for Linux
| distributions, and it's great to see KateOS finally shine in this area.
`----

http://www.michaellarabel.com/index.php?k=blog&i=46

KateOS 3.6 Released

,----[ Quote ]