Re: [News] Netherlands goes Open Source - it's definitive -

ml2mst wrote:
> Quote:
>
> All government agencies must change to open source software, the
> national government says in an action plan presented today. Amsterdam
> is already testing such software and will decide on whether to renew
> its Microsoft contract in December.
>
> http://www.nieuwsuitamsterdam.nl/English/2007/09/open_source.htm

hmmm... you've obviously been puckering up and slurping on Roy Schestowitz's
ass [inexplicably, you would actually do it if he presented it to you], and
using his scummy lying tactic where the thread title doesn't match anything
in the article he cites:

1) it's only Netherland govt agencies
2) it's not definitive - it depends on the outcome of tests they're
conducting

I follow this rule of thumb, which is remarkably accurate: everything a
Linux "advocate" says about Windows or Linux or open source should be
assumed a lie.