[News] Very Large Open Source Deployment in Belgian Education (Student Records of a Million)

  • Subject: [News] Very Large Open Source Deployment in Belgian Education (Student Records of a Million)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:18:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Intalio's open source suite used for Belgium schools

,----[ Quote ]
| Intalio Inc. said Monday its open source business process management suite
| has been deployed by the Belgium Ministry of Education to manage more than
| one million student records.
`----

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2007/09/17/daily6.html

Related:

Mandriva Shows Off 3D Linux Graphics, Opens Benelux Unit

,----[ Quote ]
| In a separate announcement, Mandriva also said last week that it has
| established a company in Belgium called Mandriva Benelux that will be the
| sole means of distributing and supporting Mandriva Linux in Belgium, the
| Netherlands, and Luxembourg. The new unit will be able to ink its own OEM
| agreements to get Mandriva Linux distributed in the region, and will work
| with local educational institutions and governments to spur the adoption of
| Linux and open source software in those three countries. Mandriva's various
| Linux distributions are available in 80 languages and in 140 countries
| through a combination of direct and indirect channels.
`----

http://www.itjungle.com/tlb/tlb090407-story06.html

Adult coaching in Open Source in Belgium

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/9377.html