Re: [SOT] Meet my new dekstop

[H]omer schreef:
Verily I say unto thee, that ml2mst spake thusly:

You may call me an idiot or whatever you want, but I refuse to upload
*any* of my work in propriety file formats.

Good for you. More people should follow your example.

Well, if we want to change the world for the better, we have to start our selves.

I want to share all of my work for free and Free (if you know what I mean).

My bitmaps are published in PNG format. Unfortunately most of my songs are published in MP3 format, but I'm working on a CD-ROM providing all my songs in Ogg-Vorbis and of course I'm publishing my video's in Ogg-Tehora format.

Simply because I want users of Free Software to be able to play my work, right out of the box, without the addition of proprietary file "support".

As long as we will support proprietary file formats, nothing will change.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com