Re: Who is Paying Roy Schestowitz To Post Linux Articles?

____/ Victor I. Trevino on Monday 17 September 2007 15:50 : \____

> I doubt it's very difficult to copy a link, paste it, copy a summary,
> paste it, and submit.
>
> I do, however, find it difficult to do this on that basis. The only
> sensible explanation would be that he has a mechanism for taking stuff
> from RSS feeds and posting it onto the newsgroup quickly whenever he
> comes across it.

I do it all manually and it takes quite a while (it also involves looking at
dozens of browser tabs and seeing how articles related to one another). I
dedicate a good number of hours to this task and I do it because it makes me
feel like I help something important. I could be making money out in the
industry, but life is not just about money (especially if there is nothing you
wish to do with that money).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded