[News] Jacklab (Linux Audio) Finally Reaches 1.0 Milestone, gNewSense Reviewed

  • Subject: [News] Jacklab (Linux Audio) Finally Reaches 1.0 Milestone, gNewSense Reviewed
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:38:36 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
JackLab Audio Distribution

,----[ Quote ]
| We have found that musicians have particular requirements for their Linux
| environment. A Linux-based distribution that is designed for music needs to
| be flexible, powerful, yet easy and quick to use. All of these things are
| essential in a busy, creative environment.
`----

http://jacklab.net/jacklaborg/english/

Screenshots:

http://jacklab.net/jacklaborg/english/?JAD_1.0_Screenshots

Toying With gNewSense-KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| I gave gNewSense a spin this weekend. It's mostly a good experience, but I am
| sticking with Debian for now. Here's why.
`----

http://blue-gnu.biz/content/toying_gnewsense_kde

Related:

I'm JADed! [JackLab Audio Distribution, Linux]

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000208