Re: [News] Apple's Linux Lock Goes Kaput, New iPods Will Work Just Fine

____/ [H]omer on Monday 17 September 2007 15:18 : \____

>> iPod Classic Will Be Supported
> [...]
>> http://amarok.kde.org/blog/archives/496-iPod-Classic-Will-Be-Supported.html
>>
>> Phew. That was quick!
>
> Hehe ... yeah.
>
> Why are Apple so obstinate with their stupidity? It's just a waste of
> time, and they know it. Meanwhile, it only generates bad PR. Idiots.

"36 hours," some say it took. Indeed, the bad PR wasn't worth it. Maybe you
should ask Microsoft for one of those iPod bins they positioned to motivate
their Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune developers. You probably still have that
iPod gift of yours...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Reversi for free: http://othellomaster.com
 22:05:01 up 7 days, 20:11,  2 users,  load average: 0.78, 1.50, 2.03