Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Ruling on Monday Could Affect Other Abusive Monopolies

Hadron wrote:
> "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Microsoft ruling could raise flags for Apple, Google, Intel
>>>
>>> ,----[ Qoute ]
>>
>> Let's see if we can make it a hat trick - ISO rejection of OOXML, SCO
>> chapter 11, and convict the Microsoft gangsters.
>>
>> Then on the positively charged side of the coin, we have AMD
>> open-sourcing their drivers, IBM throwing their weight behind OOo and
>> ODF, and the news from ZDNet that Open Source is currently booming.
>>
>> What a great week!
>
> And all down to your's and Roy's paranoid delusions of grandeur as you
> post your vile diatribes and hateful, spiteful articles here.

That's what passes for Linux "advocacy" around here.

But don't forget the guiding hand and spirit of Rex Ballard.  With a click
of the Send button, his glorious posts to newsgroups and mailing lists drive
the IT industry to new heights.