Re: New Chapter for SCO

Verily I say unto thee, that Rex Ballard spake thusly:
> On Sep 14, 5:08 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

>>> Well, they knew the score - screw up the UNIX scam and there'll
>>> be no more happy pay days from Uncle Bill.
>
>> Uncle Bill work with Cousin Ron now. They want to eliminate Free
>> software.
>
> Who is Cousin Ron?

That would be Ron Hovosapien, one of Baboon Ballmer's pet monkeys:

http://media.slated.org/albums/userpics/ms-monkeys.png

That's him on the right, opposite Koala Carmony, with one of the Primus
Typaldos species in the middle.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "OOXML is a superb standard"
| - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.

 20:19:31 up 37 days, 19:14,  1 user,  load average: 0.60, 0.57, 0.40