Re: pretend technology blog posts free advert for msOffice ..

____/ [H]omer on Friday 14 September 2007 19:56 : \____

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/09/13/microsoft_office_ultimate_for_60_but_only_for_students.html

> Just like the MSBBC provided a free one hour advert for Microsoft Vista,
> under the pretext of a "documentary". Yeah, right!

That Guardian blog has been publishing a lot of infortisements recently. Even
one which was sort of anti-Linux just a few hours ago. They dance to the music
of the Microsoft Money Machine.

Previously-unsurpassed exposure makes carnation-faced men