Re: [News] OpenOffice Gets Lotus 'Implants', Outlook-like Capabilities

____/ Linonut on Thursday 13 September 2007 12:32 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Lotus Notes is horrible which is something you will soon find out.
>> Linux has signed a deal with the devil and you will find that out in good
>> time as well.
>
> Don't you mean "Sun", rather than "Linux"?
>
> Oh yeah, the troll Over-generalization technique.
>
> Welcome back, flatty.

Let's not feed him, Chris. It'll only bring him back with all his reflective
abuse about castrations and (/his/) desire to become a lady. Seriously, the
man is mentally ill and it would be wise to just filter (or at least ignore)
those posts.

> Still nursing a grudge about IBM, I see.

>> OpenOffice is slow as it is now, when IBM gets through grafting poor
>> Lotus code on top of it not only will the interface be like nothing
>> you've ever used before the program will crawl like a snail.
>> Save this post because it will happen.
>> Oh and you better make plenty of room for those Notes *.nsf files that
>> Notes likes to scatter all over the place. And these files are HUGE.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: Windows XP with bling-bling, nothing else
Swap:  1510068k total,   635280k used,   874788k free,    47668k cached