[News] Mobile Linux Get McAfee's Advice on Security

  • Subject: [News] Mobile Linux Get McAfee's Advice on Security
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:51:05 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
McAfee promotes Linux security for mobile devices

,----[ Quote ]
| McAfee will pool its security expertise with other members of the foundation
| to enhance the end-user experience of Linux-based mobile devices.
`----

http://computerworld.com.sg/ShowPage.aspx?pagetype=2&articleid=6340&pubid=3&tab=Home&issueid=118

Zombie PCs from Microsoft?

Are we being DOS attacked by a Microsoft employee?

http://ajaxwidgets.com/Blogs/thomas/are_we_being_dos_attacked_by_a.bb

Over a year ago, McAfee actually FUDed Linux. How things have changed.

Related:

McAfee Adds Firefox Support To Anti-Fraud Service

,----[ Quote ]
| SiteAdvisor Plus displays ratings beside links in e-mail and
| instant messages, and automatically blocks access to questionable
| sites when the browser is pointed to a potentially risky URL.
`----

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=5DDCC759%2DE0FE%2D43A8%2DA42B%2D8A85DFC05508

McAfee says Vista's StickyKeys could be misused

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id%3b169306366%3bfp%3b4194304%3bfpid%3b1