Re: [News] PC World Thinks Linux Affects Hardware, Apparently

____/ William Poaster on Wednesday 12 September 2007 19:22 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Roy Schestowitz on Wednesday 12 September 2007 02:11 : \____
>>
>>> PC World refuse to repair hardware fault, because of Linux
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.dreamstate.eu/?pcworld
>>
>> I told him to submit this to Slashdot, so he did. Front page hour ago and
>> a lot of mob-type commotion. PC World will face pressure... :-) :-)
>
> PC World are a bloody joke.

Especially now. This story is all over the Web. Those who snub Linux face the
wrath of the buyers. :-)

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux + tax = Mac OS = (Windows - functionality)
Tasks: 105 total,   1 running, 104 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie