[News] Another SMOKING GUN Memo from 'Philantropist' Bill Gates

  • Subject: [News] Another SMOKING GUN Memo from 'Philantropist' Bill Gates
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:25:49 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Unclear if Microsoft memo will be allowed evidence

,----[ Quote ]
| A memo by Microsoft's Jim Durkin recalled a meeting by Gates and other
| executives in which Gates said of RealNetworks: "This is a strategic area,
| and we need to win it."
|
| The same memo dated June 5, 1997, quotes another senior Microsoft executive,
| Robert Muglia, as saying that RealNetworks is "like Netscape, the only
| difference is we have a chance to start this battle earlier in the game".
`----

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idUKL1051259520070910?rpc=44

Related:

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03020.pdf

Dark cloud over good works of Gates Foundation

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gatesx07jan07,0,6827615.story?coll=la-home-headlines