[News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship

  • Subject: [News] Microsoft and Sun Will Announce Sun Parternship
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:46:17 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Sun, Microsoft to announce expanded partnership

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft and Sun representatives declined to comment beyond the news alert.
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9776586-7.html

What will Sun and Microsoft announce on September 12?

,----[ Quote ]
| I’m voting for the Solaris option. By supporting Sun’s BrandZ virtualization
| initiative, Microsoft could kill a few birds with one stone.
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=710

Related:

IBM Expands Support for the Solaris OS on x86 Systems

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070816/aqth080.html?.v=16