Re: Miguel de Icaza Faces Scrutiny After Praising OOXML, Shuttlewoth Foundation Dislikes It

____/ gamaral on Tuesday 11 September 2007 18:22 : \____

> On Sep 11, 5:47 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> C'mon, Miguel... tell us this is not true!
>
>  That does sound like Miguel, I hear he even showed up in the Mexican
> OOXML voting for OOXML.
> Mono.... Moonlight... `Me thinks he likes the MS a bit to much`.

He responded in Slashdot. He did not retract. He just asked people to mind
other things.

> --
>  Guillermo Antonio Amaral Bastidas (gamaral)
> # Free & Open-source Software Advocate
> # KDE Developer: gamaral
> $ irc: guillermoamaral@freenode
> @ blog: http://blog.guillermoamaral.com/
> @ site: http://www.guillermoamaral.com/
> % gpg: http://downloads.guillermoamaral.com/public.asc

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
Mem:    515500k total,   443760k used,    71740k free,     1000k buffers