Re: Linux Advocacy is completely Dead......

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:04:03 -0400, bob <bob@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

[crossposting left in for this post]

>On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:21:58 -0700, hymen.the.jew@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> One total asshole over in comp.os.linux.advocacy posts thousands of
>> messages a month to the group and very few get replies except from his
>> shills, Homer, Mark Kent and William Poaster.
>>

>What I find amusing is that you come to this news group and complain that
>someone is being an ass hole for posting information that we Linux users
>find interesting  when your only reason for posting is to be an ass hole.

No, its reason is to get you all to crosspost along with it, so it can pollute
several groups instead of one. If people would pay attention, this wouldn't end
up all over everywhere, and the troll wouldn't get what he's after. Please, just
stop.

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my